HOST MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Thursday, August 23, 2007
2:00 – 4:00 pm
HCC MARITIME EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER
10 Sand Island Access Road (Right after drawbridge)
The meeting was called to order by Robin Bond, Chair. There were 27 members in attendance.
1. Kim Beasley from Clean Island Council gave an update of the Hawaii Oil Dispersant Exercise.
2. The State gave a presentation on the State’s Invasive Limu “Sucker.”
3. HOST gave a wrap-up of SOP 7-98 – Multiple Cruise Vessel Visiting Offshore Ports.
4. The Coast Guard gave an update of the TWIC Transportation Worker Identification Credential Program.
5. The Coast Guard gave an update on the Harbors of Safe Refuge issue.
Other HOST Business